And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, July 24, 2009
Don't you ever give up hope .
![]() Scars are souvenirs you never lose, the past is never far. Did you lose yourself somewhere out there, did you get to be a star? And doesn't it make you sad to know that life is more than who we are? Okay, basically today was alright . Kinda tiring though. Lessons were okay, no elaboration needed . Well, except for a few . Chemistry; teacher gave answers for the class quiz . I am happy, I got 2 marks extra ! But I still fail, LOL . Malay; Husna & Farah didn't come ): Did some workbook exercises ? Haiz .. Next year .. I can't really tell what worried me, cause I kinda "promised" not to tell anyone . They'll all find it out sooooon . & idk if they'll be happy or sad . Ohwell . SS; watched Heng Bin's group's cooking video . About the food of UAE; I think ? Omg Gui Hao's expression .. LOL . If I were forced to make a video; I'll probably be the one behind the camera :D Recess was funny ! Sat with the guys cause me & Calvin decided to eat first before finding for teacher . Sze Dee will join us after he eats, so I decided to wait for him as well . After eating; me, Calvin, Shaleni & Sze Dee went to the staff room to search for teacher . We went 2nd floor first; then went up to the 3rd floor . We kinda troubled the teacher due to our blurr-ness, LOL . Kay, then she helped to call the trainee teacher . When she arrived; it was an awkward moment uh ! Sze Dee was the one holding the card; but he was unable to speak anything . Speechless ? Then Calvin said; "THANKYOU !" out of the blue & gave her the card . After a few sentences; we went off . Super awkward cause well, what more can we say ? Compass-ed & KFC-ed with Amirah & Zahidah after school . After eating; they accompanied me to Cold Storage; cause I wanted to confirm the prices for the food . You know, for bandcamp . Haha, I took such a long time -.- Ohyea, A.maths test yesterday was a complete screw up . & I am damn slow uh . I didn't realized that the 2nd question was related to the 1st question until the last 10 minutes . How awesome is that ! Pst, anyone have the class photo we took with geog. teacher yesterday ? I want it ): At least post it at the class blog ! Kay, off to do homework . I need to revise Physics; I'm completely lost :/ |