w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, July 20, 2009
Everytime I let go; you came back.
I'm a mess right now. out of order, I'm turn up, I'm going down.
Won't you pull me together? I'm pouring out. I need you, that's how I feel.


Hi :P

Today school was kinda as usual . Nothing special, I guess ?

Ohyea, had this IP week thingy . Idk what la . Went to the hall; had tongue twisters & rebus puzzles . Sadly our class didn't win ): But ohwell .

Didn't play badminton during PE .
Cause
1) Lazy .
2) No partner .
3) Lazy .
4) Don't feel like playing &
5) Lazy :D

Kay LOL .

After school; stayed back with Farah, Husna & Gui Hao . Husna went off first, due to the class excursion (?) . Then Gui Hao left . Farah went to catch up with him to return him his textbook; so that kinda left me alone for about 10mins ? Haha idk . I don't mind, cause I manage to do my homework ! :D That left me with SS ):

Wanted to eat icecream with Farah afterwards; but then my dad called & offered to pick me up . Aww, no icecream ):

Band tomorrowwww . Honestly, I'm super lazy to go ): But nvm, I'll go tomorrow anyway, heh . I miss my clarinet, like seriously .