And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Get out of my face.
![]() (Okay maybe I was a bit late .. But did anybody notice ? 7th August also :P) F, I freaking hate you . You pretended to be nice, but you leave all the work to me . & trying to take the credit for something I've done alone ? Bitch sia you . But I'll try to let this go, cause I know I'll benefit from this . Yes me, not you, me . & you are damn materialistic uh . If you think I'm referring to you, then go ahead . If that's your thought, then you know you're guilty (: I know that you would fabricate the situation, just for the sake of your need for attention . |