And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Monday, July 6, 2009
Here we go again .
![]() Went out with Husna just now . Decided to go to Tampines 1 (: So met her at the bustp . We have new superpowers ! Telepathy ! (Did I spell it right O.o) Why ? Cause we were both wearing a white shirt, with a cardigan from Cotton On ! & no, it wasn't planned at all (: But we went to Tampines Mall first, for the movie . Watched Ice Age 3, in 3D :D Awesome I tell you . I love the baby mammoth, so cute ! :D Then off to Tampines 1 . We walked 1 big round, we were heading towards Century Square . Turns out that Tampines 1 is just beside Tampines Mall -.- Tampines 1 is alright, nothing much there . Ate yoghurt (: Damn nice :D HIGH RECOMMENDATION ^^ I wanted to eat with kitkats, but it was kinda like .. Left with a little bit only . So I picked strawberries (: (The left's one mine, Husna's at the right) Kay, then we went back to Tampines Mall ? Cause Husna wanted to go somewhere to camwhore . She dragged me all the way to the 4th floor . I kinda suspect that something's up, cause Husna asked me to wait while she called somebody . & she was looking around, like as if she was expecting someone . The psycho kept giggling too . Then ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Farah jumped out from nowhere . LOL, quite shock uh . She wished me Happy Birthday, with a cake . Then I heard more giggling from behind, turns out Amirah's behind me . So both Farah & Amirah are wearing vests, while both me & Husna are wearing cardigans . Both me & Amirah are wearing blue jeans, while Husna & Farah are wearing black . See the coincidence ? (: Haha, you gfs are the best, I tell you (: Thankyouuuu so much :D (I could swear I saw this cake somewhere before .. I just can't recall where) Kay, so we sat there eating the cake .... With they all giving me their presents .. Husna wanted me to open hers first -.- So cute, ruffles right ? :P & yes, I'm quite touched by her letter :P (See I didn't deny it :D) (Damn alot of post-its notes uh) Farah & Amirah's present were a bag full of candies inside -.- But it turns out that their real present was at the very bottom of the bag, waaaay below all those candies . How nice (: (First sight) (The 2 boxes found at the bottom) Pst, eating cake during a heavy rain is nice :D After it all, we walked around a bit .. Then went off to Compass . Aww, didn't get to go to Bugis due to lack of time ): Ohwell, next time (: Kay then from Compass, went separate ways, then soon head home (: Now I know a few answers for my questions . Like why Husna desperately wanted me to go out with her today . Heh (: Oh damn it I forgot to buy the ring ! D: Ohwell (: Okaaaaayy .. My family just returned home .. They bought cake ! (I hope it's not chocolate ...) Edited/ It's butter cake with peanuts at the side & strawberry jam in the middle :D Haha, yummmyyyy (: |