w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, July 10, 2009
I wanna be your cinderella,

Right now I'm kinda contemplating on whether to give up my post as the class vice-chairman . Yes, Idk - Should I or should I not ? Cause it's like, I feel kinda guilty making the whole class wait for me . I mean, I come to school everyday exactly ay 7.20am . It's been like that for these whole 2 & a half years . I can't change my timing, it's fixed . & I have people telling me that if I know that I'd take the key today, I should come 10 minutes early . Huh, IT'S EASIER SAID THAN DONE .

Being the vice-chairman for the first time in my school life is like a huge responsibility for me, but it's cool . I don't find it a burden, really (:

Kay so anyway, back to school blues .

Lessons were all basically alright . For malay, handed up our projects . I did photography (: I didn't really had to snap some pictures at the last minute; cause it's kinda like my hobby to snap pretty pictures of nature whenever I get the chance to .

Ask my cousins, whenever I go out with them; I'll walk real slow, & snap every picture of nature I see . & they said I was like some kind of tourist, ha . See my camera album, 60% are pictures of nature :D

Should I aspire to become a photographer ?

Idk, & I certainly don't wanna think about it now .

Okay, I'm blogging out of subject here . Urgh, why must recess be half an hour before dismissal ?! Can't they make it like, earlier ? D:

Didn't eat much during recess .

Kay, so after school; went compass . Ate at Banquet . That auntie is damn pissed with me, cause I was like; being damn blurr . IT'S ONLY MY FIRST TIME, can't you give me some suggestions or something ? But no, you act like as if I'm a regular there, like as if I knew what to do/say to you . I am damn more pissed with her than she is with me . So much for friendly service, huh .

Ohyea, that reminds me - Kelly's leaving our class next week ): 3E2' will miss her, like seriously . Best wishes in whatever you do (:

Okaaaaaayy, I really should stop here . Cough's getting worse ): Ohwell, back to facebook-ing :D