w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, July 31, 2009
It was perfectly clear .


I . Am . Damn . Tired .

Kay, reeeewinddd :D

Wait wait, I'm lazy to blogged down everything .

A.maths test, only 2 people passed . LOL . I'm not really sure why I find it funny . Maybe cause I find it pathetic :x Haha, I wonder why I laugh at the slightest things . Lol ohwell .

Kay, NDP rehearsal . It was actually supposed to start at 4pm, but we only came down about half an hour later ? Cause there's oral, & we're not allowed to take instrument -.-

Girls also must clipped up their fringe .. I think I look damn retarded uhh . But I find it nice without your hair getting in your eyes etc . Maybe I shall clipped up more often ? HAHA .

So anyway, the first time we rehearse was kinda suckish, but it became better overtime (: & a senior from our section came back ? As in like ... around 5 years older than me like that . Haha, idk laaa .

& If I'm not wrong, the whole thing was supposed to end at 6pm . But we only left the school at around 7pm . How great xD

I shall start on homework tomorrow . So many worksheets, urghh .

I still haven't get the class photo ):

& I keep thinking that today's thursday, cause there's band just now -.- Ohwell .

------------

Even though I'm not the one who did that, but I'm glad someone told you about it . Cause I feel that you should know the truth about yourself . Do you even know yourself, like seriously ? Not many will like you if you're not yourself . It's like, you want people to like you for someone you're not . How fake is that, huh you tell me .

Edited/ I'm sorry if you think I don't care; when in actual fact, I do . I can see your effort, it's obvious . Tried to get back to the past, it's just not possible; everything's just not the same . You have your life, I have mine . & you're the one walking away here . So I'm the one letting you go . I may regret my decision someday, but I hope you'll prove me wrong . Till then, xoxo .