w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, July 16, 2009
Never said; never explained .
(pretty curtains !!)

“ I try to talk to you, but I don’t know what to say.
I am afraid you don’t want me to say anything.
So I don’t. But inside of me there are words waiting to come out.
And tell you how I feel-like how I miss you.
And how I love you despite my broken heart.
And how I need you in my life.
And especially how much I want you.
But those words may forver stay in my heart-locked inside.
Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside you too…
but I’ll never know.
— Unknown


Huh, I decided to blog today; totally out of boredom .

I kinda like my new sitting arrangement; well, it's not really different . I just had to move in front; my partner's still the same . Now I have Shaleni & Pei Ying behind me . They're okay, really; but I kinda prefer sitting in front of Bernard . I mean, I'm kinda like, used to turning behind & asking him questions :D & asking him if I could copy his homework ^^

So anyway; let's see if anything extraordinary happened these 2 days ..;

Wednesday; Me & Farah came late . Well according to Farah, we're not considered late cause they didn't take down our names . We were RIGHT IN FRONT of the school gate when it closes . How awesome is that, huh you tell me . If only we ran & overtook those super slow ppl in front of us -.- & I could have NOT been late if I ran for the bus that I've missed . Heh .

Kay, typical wednesday . Ohyea, Class Phototaking ! Usually I love class phototakings .. But my fringe's such a screw up; I think I'll look super horrible in the photos D: Plus I think I blinked . Haha idk la . Jian Kai was behind me; he was being super annoying I had to hit him .. About thrice . Maybe 4 times ? Around that . He was practically LEANING ON MY SHOULDER . Omg his weight -.- Imagine my joy & relieve when he was called to sit on the floor for the candid shots :D

Pst, I was in the exact same place where I stood for last year's phototaking xD

Soooo today's what, Thursday . Super mundane; nothing much to update about . Went RP with usuals; bought a drink & went home straight . Kinda no mood to stay out longer; I'd rather stay at home . Major PMS, according to Husna .

Ohyea, learnt something during Recess . NV's 1E1 has its first case of H1N1 . So their classroom is kinda like, out of bounds to the others . Wowwww .

Shit Literature's tomorrow . What are we supposed to do again ? Huhhhhh .