w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Procrastinating away,
Kay, hi . I think I have a cold ):

What a greeeaaat way to start a blog post !

Anyway ; Idkw, but I just feel like updating today . Even though there's nothing much to blog about . School was super mundane, nothing out of the ordinary .

My brain cells are rotting away . Especially in Chemistry, I need to buck up . Someone help me :/

So CCA's cancelled till further notice . So what about the concert this Friday ? Idk, the one they mentioned in the consent form ? O.o But I'm kinda happy cause hey, no more leaving school at 7pm !

I've just exchange books with Bernard . Well okay, I did that yesterday . For the book exchange program thingy . I hope I remember to skip those pages, the ones which he highly recommend me to read -.-

I'm trying not to think so much of this somebody . But still; thanks for remembering, thanks for bothering (: I admit things weren't like before, but what can we do ? Shake it off, let it go ; Move on with our lives .

Kay, I think I'm done updating . I could study now, but my books are all under my table . My throat feels so dry ):