w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, July 28, 2009
You think that by now I'd know .


I feel damn bored now .. & hence, this blogpost :D

Kay let's seeeee . Lessons were alright (:

Literature was (speechless) . Had to form groups & I was practically sitting there like some idiot . & I'm stuck like, between 2 groups ? Priscilla & Kai Lin wanted to join me . But Adam & Bernard wanted to group with them 2 . Sze Dee, on the other hand, asked me if I wanna join his group . Omg, see the tough decision ! D: LOL . Ended up with Priscilla & Kai Lin though, haha .

Chemistry was fun cause we had practical ! :D Paired up with Heng Bin . Seeing the colour change on the litmus paper was nice . HAHA JAKON .

Skipskipskip ..

Physics CRT after school . Then a surprise quiz ! D: Wth ! Didn't manage to do the last qns, lack of time ): Ohwell .

Band afterwards was alright . I had to stand in for both SL & ASL for my section, & we were given a project to do ? O.o But its for SLs, & I'm not one (: Even though we're done with music at around 6.30pm (?), I reached home at around 1 hour later . How great :D

Tired tired tired . Hungry ): Omg I'm complaining a lot ): LOL . Kay, 2 weeks from now = super stressful . Shit, I have to create a short story for Literature ): Definition of short story = 3 or 4 pages . 2 weeks .

On the brighter note, I finally understood physics (: Well, most of it :D