w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, July 13, 2009
When did I start tearing us apart ?
For the record; I wanna know your reasons .
Maybe this is why we're drifting apart;
Am I to blame ? Or is it you ?
But whenever I talked to you,
I feel like I can tell you practically everything .
True, my feelings are fading;
And I guess I can say the same for you .
But what can we do ?


Today was kinda fun ? (:

Except for languages, which are like, free periods; the rest of the subjects are alright .

PE was fun though . Some retake their 2.4 . Girls played badminton while guys played soccer . Well, some guys joined us for badminton after a while .

Paired up with Miley; gotta thank her for playing with me even though she doesn't really like badminton, kay lol .

Then played with Jared, Bei Bei, & this one sec 4 guy, idk who .

Also played doubles; teamed up with Alwin, played against Jared & Bei Bei; lolll .

Kay; then spend the next few minutes accompanying farah at the sick bay .

Okay skipskipskip;

After school; went compass with the usuals . Went banquet, then KFC, then Mcdonalds; was searching for a place to sit . We were kinda deciding on eating at Mac, but then we saw (ehem) . So we kinda ran off xD Not that we feared him or anything . I think it's cause we were too lazy to entertain him if he saw us, lolll .

So we ate at Banquet . Haha . Then after that; bought FA cookies & went home (:

Ohyea, I saw a few familiar faces just now; but I didn't say hi or anything . Too busy being ... weird ? Plus I don't think they'll recognized me :x

& finally, to add on, Class Phototaking is postponed to Wednesday . & my hair's in sucha mess ! Well okay, it's mostly with the fringe D: What to do whaaat to dooo .