w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, August 21, 2009
All the games you played,




I know I said I'll be on hiatus, but I suddenly have this strong urge to blog . Which is weird, cause I have nothing to blog about . Yes, I never keep my hiatus promises . Haaa .

I shall not blog about today, yes .

Oh, fasting starts tomorrow . Gotta be calmer, I shall put on a smile no matter what the circumstances are . So yea,
Selamat berpuasa (:

-

I'm sorry, I can't express my feelings clearly . Vague . So I hope you can actually sense that I do care, but I just don't know how to show it.

-

Feelings fade, I told myself . But it's not working, not when I see your face . Asshole, make me forget you . Saw your sister on the guitar, somehow reminds me of you . I mean, not the fact that you're related . I'm not gonna talk to you, I told you; I'm not gonna try . You've done your part by clearing me off your mind, so now it's my turn . Shit, now I feel like hurling vulgarities towards you even though you did absolutely nothing to me .


I'm checking into rehab, cause everything that we had didn't mean a thing to you

.... Not anymore ):