And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Monday, August 17, 2009
Carry on, you won't miss me when I'm gone .
![]() We both had it, it's mutual . But why must it be a case of bad timing, a case of both of us being too busy ? Now look what happened . Time has changed everything . Soon the feelings fade, memories erased, & we'll be back to strangers again . Hellooo (: Despite the usual Monday Blues, today was pretty alright . Lessons was normal; watched Ironman for English, free period for Malay, & we got back our test papers for E.maths . Just passed -.- Lol, ohwell . After school, went back home straightaway . Stupid mat chase me for number -.- LUCKILY HE WALK SUPER SLOW . Or is it me who walked quite fast ? Ran up the stairs, lucky he didn't went up . Great, now I'm panting; heart's beating faster, I'm thirsty . Thanks . Haiz, now is usually the time when I would wish he was online for me to complain to . Haha whtevr, it's been so long since I last did that, I'm kinda over it now . Kay now, short hiatus . Might leave blog dead for about a few days, maybe weeks . Due to laziness, and not to mention the usual mundane stuff each day . |