And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, August 7, 2009
How do you love someone without getting hurt ?
![]() You know I miss you, I miss the past . But I'm done reminiscing, I'm letting go, moving on . Because this, this is pointless . Finally, NDP parade is overrr . Surprisingly the whole parade went quite smoothly, it ended quite quickly . Then watched the EM concert . Although it has absolutely no link with NDP, it's quite nice (: Was bloghopping & saw that quite a number of people blogged about the moonwalk . Lol, it was seriously nice . I never knew Azriq could dance like that :) Wait, I did get the name right right ? Breakfast-ed at KFC with Farah & Husna, then homed after that . Tired laaa . Freaking woke up at 4.50am just now -.- Now I'm off to do some other stuff . Physics CT, Chemistry test & A.maths test next weeeek . Shit I am not supposed to feel this way . |