w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, September 9, 2009
I think I miss you, I'm not sure myself .

So let’s lie on the grass,
stare at the stars.
Live for the moment,
and figure out who we are.


Pst, it's 090909 & I'm being jakon like wth .

Chemistry was okay laaa . Wanted to wake up at 6.55am, ended up waking at 8.30am . HAHA . Lucky my dad called me, or not I'll still be sleeping awayyy ~

Then reached school at around 9am, only to find 1/3 of the class waiting for me outside, including the teacher . It's freaking not my fault that I overslept, or for the fact that Sze Dee didn't come -.- You people should be lucky that I came, or not you all shall be stuck outside the classroom :P HAHAHA .

My mind was half-awake, or some might say, half-asleep . Sleepy laaaa . But now I'm wide awake :D

Bleh, I am lazy to copy down Chemistry notes . I read up only the first chapter & I'm lazy already . I shall not copy, I shall read up :D HAHA WTH .

It's not even midnight & I already feel like some jakon . Sighhh .

Band again tomorrow :)