I wish there was a more elegant way of saying "I miss you";
because it feels so much more complicated and involved then just those 3 words.
Woo, it's the 8th of Sept . Happy Birthday to those who turns a year older today :D I'm saying this cause there's like 5 people who's birthday falls on this date . Haha, how nice .
So anyway, had band just now . Wanted to skip actually; but I have Hexun's files with me, and I don't wanna leave it on my table to collect dust -.-
Band overall was alright . Time flies . I like the song 'Piper of Bufferton' :D Wait, did I spell it right ? It's like a lullaby, I've learnt to appreciate . Haha .
Farah called me during break time just now . Something to tell me ? Now I'm in suspense, even though she called it off . I feel damn blurr now .
Kay, Chemistry again tomorrow .
Pst, saw these 2 pictures while browsing for them yesterday . Damn funny uh xD Well, to me anyway .
Ohyea, break fast with gfs yesterday ^^ Pictures are all with Husna, go see her blogggg kay . I lazy to upload + I haven't got the pictures yet .
Last band practice on Thursday, before standing down for the preparations of EOY . SHIT . EOY'S NEARING & I HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED REVISING . I shall revise Chemistry tomorrow :D
When a guy calls/texts/comments/messages you everyday, he is in love & when a guy says 'I miss you', he misses you more than you could have ever missed him or anything else.
This is getting nowhere, it's all in the past .
Pst; Should I create a Twitter account ? :O
Edited/ Best wishes for those taking N'levels :)