w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, September 3, 2009
If they asked me, I would say I don't even know your name .
Woo, tomorrow marks the last day of school .. And then it's the September Holidays (:

Required to come back on Monday & Friday .. And CCA ? (confirm have one ..) Grr .

On the contrary, I am looking forward to Monday :D PIZZA HUTTTT .

Okay, so what happened today again ?

Lessons were as per normal . For physics, had a short quiz . I am so going to fail again ): Then went to the hall, to do the IC thingy . Then back to physics, omg my quizzes .

Recess, had to meet teacher . Then spent the rest of the time at 3E1 . Since I'm not holding the key . And thanks to Leon, they now have a new nickname for me -.-

CDP was fun ! Combined with 3E1 at the AVA room, watched Shrek 3 :D Movie time; 2 classes together . I like !

Stayed back with HFMNX, sorta studied/did homework/chat/laugh etc . Band afterwards, in the middle we all had to gather at the AVA room to sort of surprise our conductors .. Haha .

OMG WHY DO I SOUND OH SO FORMAL IN MY OWN BLOG . Hate this .

Oh and, my computer's been reformatted ): SAD RIGHT . So no new pictures until I am not lazy to browse through for more ^^

Oh shit, I'm supposed to come early tomorrow ): Actually it's not that early . Just come 10 minutes earlierrrr . & I still don't know why I'm collecting the prize/certificate/whatever . WHY ? I can't remember what I did to get this !

Suddenly I feel so random .

I like paragraphing, & I shall end this blog post here due to the feeling of lazyness to continue any further :D