And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, September 18, 2009
I'm a trainwreck, you're just a stranger.
![]() Hold on to what you try to be your individuality. When the world is on your shoulders, just smile and let it go. If people try to put you down, just walk on by don't turn around. You only have to answer to yourself. Okay, it's been a week since I've last posted . And maybe this will be my last post till EOY's over . Yes, I said MAYBE . So anyway today was kinda fun, I guess ? Assemble at the Parade Square, managed to do that one E.maths question that I've been stuck on at the last minute :) Yes, I did it myself . Intended to copy actually, (oops) but I'm lazy to ask around . Okay so reflection was kinda like free period, teacher brought the books down late . I forgot what I did though . Literature was kinda funny . With all the stories etc . One annoying guy kept shouting 'HELLO' out loud, everytime he wanted to open/close the door . That happened like what, twice ? Thrice ? Urgh, it's the library and it sucks when these kind of people just won't STFU . Anyway this guy came to us, asking for a pencil . He was asking me, and that teacher was like, "Of all people, why did he ask you ah ?" OMG . Chemistry, went though our quiz . I got 8 ! At least I improved, I got 1 mark for the last test, HAHA . Malay was okay, not much elaboration needed . I keep forgetting what we did during English ! Ohyea, this one worksheet ? Must discuss about the rebuttal paragraph .. Recess was funny ! Went over to 3E1, but soon came back to my class . So anyway Calvin accidentally dropped his (heavy) bag on his foot, OUCH . Then I purposely tried it myself . LOL, it was painful, but I kinda drop it lightly, so it doesn't inflict much pain . Then Shaleni wanted to try, so Calvin dropped his bag on her foot . If I'm not mistaken, she screamed ? Well, at least he proved his point . Then Bernard go and stepped on my foot for no freaking reason ! It was kinda painful though, due to his weight -.- Then I stepped on his foot a few times, and he said that it doesn't hurt at all, cause I'm light :P I am stuck at A.maths . Need more practice :/ Okay wow, that's quite a long post for today . Anyway, going to Geylang later for Buka :D Suddenly I feel like I want a beanbag chair for my room -.- My room is a little bit too spacious . Pst, First Class: Back For Seconds premiers on 29 sept :D |