Please don't get me wrong,
Because I’ll never let this go.
But I can't find the words to tell you I don't want to be alone.

Late night twitting . YAY ! ^^
So anyway had Chemistry CRT just now . Was okay, 3 hours kinda flew by fast . Only around 3/4 of the class was present :D AND NOW WE HAVE TO COME BACK TO WEDNESDAY DUE TO LACK OF TIME . Grr, why can't they just extend the time for today ):
Oh the brigher note, I understand Chemistry now (:
5 HOURS 5 HOURS 5 HOURS YAY !
-
Is it me or are you trying to steal it all away from me ? Stop trying, you'll look like the loser in the end . Desperately seeking for something that wasn't meant for you . Be patient, time will tell; you'll get it soon . But for now, stop searching, and eventually it'll come to you .