w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Saturday, September 5, 2009
Now all our memories, they're haunted .
I feel so lost right now . The more I see the pictures, the more I'm convince .
I'm sorry to say, but I'm just another loser getting in your way .
What can I do ? I know you won't read this anyway . I know I shouldn't be bothered .

-

So it's almost 3am . & see wth I'm doing now . I AM SUPPOSED TO BE SLEEPING ):

Anyway, September Holidays are here (:

Required to come back on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday . Urgh -.-

Assignments:
- English argumentative .
- E.maths .
- Chemistry workbook .
- Physics worksheets .
- SS essay .

Did I miss out anything ?


Where'd you go? I miss you so ):
- We were always meant to say goodbye .