And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
'Cause crazier things have happened .
Kay, HI :D So today was a very short day :) Got back our results, I am happy :D Passed every subject except for Physics .. Pft . And unlike MYE, I actually got an 'A' grade . YAY ! But my Literature dropped, if teacher kills me how D: It's practically not my fault that I have a weak heart and that I am feverish on that day . Bleh . I am damn happy for my E.geog :DD YAYYAY . Shall not reveal results till I know the overall, or until I got back my report book during the PTM . Shit . So anyway first 3 periods, we got back all our exams scripts . Then SS, went through the paper . Same goes for English . Since Wednesday we only have about 3 hours of school or smthg, we're released at 11am ^^ Compass-ed with my obese friend, ate BK; walked around; homed .
|