w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Fading, haunting, that's our memories .
Remember this day, last year ?
I felt so lost and alone but my communication with you was what kept me going .
It made me grateful, and thankful that I could let someone know everything;
like how a introvert would keep to her diary .
I had you, but now ?


Today was kinda mundane, lazy to blog it all out . Survey during the first period, got our ICs :) Like finallyyy ~

Band afterwards, gosh it's been forever since I've last touched my intsrument . Sectionals; spent it doing some breathing exercises . Then was released afterwards :)

Wanted to listen to music in my handphone but then I realized that I forgot to remove the memory card from my computer -.- SMART RIGHT .

Stupid handphone keeps blacking out . I am SO buying a new phone . But which oneee D:

I don't like you . There, simple .