And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, October 16, 2009
Get your mind straight .
![]() Later going out . YAYYAY :D I know I should be sleeping now . No, not insomnia . I just don't feel sleepy . Everybody's been blessed in one way or another . You are damn contradicting . In the past, you told me that you hated him; but yet you keep asking me what he's doing . As I read your blog, I can feel my dislike for you growing stronger . Everything you describe him as, it actually reflects on you too . Yes, even though I do not want to interfere with your puppylove-life, I just feel that you should know . You are blessed, do remember that . So what if you hate him, you don't have to make it public . You'll regret it in the future when you graduate, asking yourself why you never did cherish a single moment . Just like me .... |