w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Sunday, October 18, 2009
Its only a matter of time before your words catch up to you .

Edited/
ღ иυяαyυиı says:
*HIIIIIII OBESE ^^
( H x z ) ('.')(um) xx The skin, of ivory. says:
*holy shit its you again

Pst, sometimes I wonder why obese ppl likes to post my convos in their blog . I feel so stalked, LOL .

Kay, proper start .

So these few days I've been busy going out ..

Friday - Outing with Murnira & Amalia .
Saturday - Hari Raya .
Sunday (Today) - Cousin's birthday party at Chalet .
Monday (Tomorrow) - Outing with Husna & Farah, I think .

Then on Tuesday we'll have this social etiquette class, then I think we'll be collecting back our EOY papers . Okaaaaaaayy . Ohya, Band resumes as well, if I'm not wrong .

Btw, I think I'll leave this blog dead for another few days .

PS, I wish you all the best . Even though it's been a while and I'm starting to miss you or whatever, I'll shrug off that feeling .


it's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye.
it's funny how good memories can start to make you cry.
it's funny how forever never seems to really last.
it's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past.
it's funny how 'friends' can just leave you when you're down.
it's funny how when you need someone they're never around.
it's funny how people change and think they're so much better.
it's funny how many lies can be packed in one 'love letter'.
it's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget.
it's funny how one night can contain so much regret.
it's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
but the funniest part of all is that none of that's funny to me.