And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, October 23, 2009
Just the two of us .
![]() HIII, today is quite a short day . Which is kinda ironic since it's Thursday . (All subjects 2 periods except for E.geog) Due to lazyness I shall not elaborate . Played Hangman during Physics with Heng Bin, Jaren, Valerie, Leon . & we continue watching 17 Again during CDP :) Lunched after school, rushed 'cause of Band . Apparently I forgot to bring my PE shirt, and that we're doing foot drills for the whole practice . Aww, I was kinda looking forward to playing my instrument ): Haha anyway, we're released at around 4.30pm . Surprised, damn early . Tomorrow's Friday . Should I be happy ? 1 more week till the school holidays . Well, no . Special term ): Boooo . Must . Stop . Updating . Blog . Everyday .
|