And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
A new perspective;
![]() Just like a crow chasing the butterfly, dandelions lost in the summer sky. When you and I were getting high as outer space, I never thought you'd slip away. I guess I was just a little too late. Kay, proper start . Finally the 2 weeks are O-V-E-R . It's been about a month since I last update this blog .. So anyway, exams were okay . I just hope my results weren't as ironic as MYE . Heh . I'm just scared for my Literature though, I rushed 'cause I needed some sleep; was feeling giddy . But apparently that didn't really helped since I keep waking up every few minutes or so . Even teacher said that my handwriting isn't my usual :x Kay, for those taking their last paper tomorrow, best wishes to you people kay :D It's just 1 last paper before it's all over, so give your best :D |