And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, October 30, 2009
Now all I see is you .
Don't let memories hold you back from what your heart longs for. YAY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL ALREADY ! :D For you all, yes . For my level, no . SPECIAL TERMMM . Kay, so had PTM just now . Mine was initially at 8am, but was delayed . Cause 1, the classroom's locked . 2, form teacher came kinda late . When my parents were talking to the teacher I was listening, but kinda daydream at the same time . Then the next thing I knew, they all were looking at me . Omg scary :O Okaaayy, report book's out . I'm happy, I've improved ~ But I could have work harder . Cause well, 1 more freaking rank to the top 10 of the class . And 1 more freaking rank to the top 50 for level !! Grrrr . Now my parents don't want me to drop to combine, unless I really really seriously CMI . Sad riiight . And they say I should improve my malay, 5 more marks to an A2, which could really help with my grade ): Why the heck am I posting all these, like as if you people bothered to read . Haaa . Happy Holidays to you people ~ 2 more week and I'm free :) Ohwell, back to listening to Justin Bieber's song . There's gonna be one less lonely girlll ~ |