w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, October 20, 2009
You are like a melody; (edited)
So which one are you ? :P


HIII :) Kay, so much for a few more days; I am backkk . Pft, like as if anyone cares .

Alrighty, so today was kinda fun :)

Came to school, left valuables in the classroom then it's off to the LT . That is, for 3E1 & 3E2 girls . The guys went to the AVA . Haha, Adam xD

So we had this social etiquette talk . Most of the things like seating properly etc, I've already learnt in band o.o

Then then, went back to the classroom to put the worksheet, then report to the foyer . Off to Eatzi, I forgot where already . I only remembered that it's somewhere at Yishun . Sat with Grace in the bus .

Kay, so we were served soup, chicken chop, then dessert . Yummy . Well, even though the food tasted kinda bland in a way, I managed to finish it . I mean, no point letting the food go to waste riiight . Ohya, I sat with Debbie, Heng Bin & Li Rong . (Did I spell her name right o.o) Lucky ! 'Cause we were supposed to sit like, boy-girl-boy-girl .

Okay then after that, went back to school . For about 3/4 of the journey I sat with Alwin . Then he went somewhere else 'cause he wanted to listen to some song idk . Haha, I forgot how it felt like to sit beside someone like him :)

Then it's Malay, where we got back our papers . I'm quite happy with my results, even though it's just a B3 ? Or B4 ? Whatever, at the very least, it's not a C .

English after that, 17 Again !! Too bad, 15 minutes only o.o

Kay then went Compass with Husna for ice creammm . Then home-d :)

So basically today we came to school; eat, check MT papers, watch movie . Awesome or whaaat :P

No band today btw, drills on Thursday ! D:

Ohya, tomorrow we'll be getting back all our results . Haha, I'm more excited than terrified . I just hope that I don't fail any subjects though :x

Omg such a long post .


there's a silence in the air tonight.
there's a secret we can't hide behind, no more.
there's a distance we don't dare to go,
and a million things that I don't wanna know.