w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, October 15, 2009
You know I'll be there at the end of the day .

It's almost 1am, and yet Insomnia strikes again .

Alot of things fill my mind, I can't think straight . Everything changes, in an instant, in a flash . I feel like everybody's 5 steps ahead, and that I'm left behind wishing I was dead . One minute, everything was perfect . And the next thing you know, everything comes crashing down . Where's the faith, the hope ? I watched it being burnt, and you, you only add fuel to the fire .


& As much as I want to pour out my feelings, all my heartfelt nothings; I'd rather not . I don't want to make any more of my feelings more obvious that it already is . I don't want you to take advantage of my weakness .

And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky, I'll make a wish, send it to heaven, then make you want to cry. The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty; that we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of the highest power.

Truly, Madly, Deeply . Oh how I miss that song . I miss all the old songs, they hold a more meaningful lyrics than the songs nowadays . Though I can't deny that the new songs all have a catchy & addictive beat :) I wonder if there's anybody kind enough to send me songs .....