w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, November 19, 2009
♥ But you, are the only exception :]
There was a time where I stayed up 'till 1 or 2
to figure out the reason why I fell in love with you.
I used to have a grip on everything, now what I know
is all that's left of me and what I can't let go.


It's freaking midnight & I effing have to go to sleep due to Band tomorrow . But insomnia strikes again & I can't help but to blog . Urgh .

I wonder how 29 Nov will be like . It's been quite a while since I've been present in such a concert atmosphere :]

My holidays are mundane . Band every Tues/Thurs, Concert on the 29th . Then it's camp . Boy can't I wait for Dec :D Overseas + shopping = ♥♥♥

Anyway I'm clueless about what information to give for the Geog. Project :/ Esp. for the lifestyle part . Ohwell at least I've started on it right :D What other homework do I have again ? o.o

1 sentence for you: Karma hits you right back :]

-

To (another) you: You don't have to say it, you should know that . Your words lack sincerity, it's more like being said out of force . I like you more when you're being yourself . No acting required :] Nowadays chatting with you like that is once in a blue moon, but I'm cherishing every moment; I'll make every second count . Now I'm being lead back to my past, and I hope I don't make the same mistakes again, if it ever were to repeat itself again :]


The stars lean down to kiss you,
And I lie awake and miss you.
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.
'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly,
But I'll miss your arms around me.
I'd send a postcard to you dear,
'Cause I wish you were here.

When violet eyes get brighter,
And heavy wings grow lighter,
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
But I swear I won't forget you,
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
I'd whisper in your ear,
Oh darling I wish you were here.

♥♥♥