w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, November 5, 2009
Even if the sky is falling downnn .
Hiii, I'm here blogging at this old computer after napping :P

Lessons were alright, no elaboration needed .

Break time, we ate cookies Farah made in honour of Amirah's birthday . Happy 15th Birthday you Freakkk :D So while she's distracted, we slipped the present in her bag & pretended like nothing's happened . Hope she doesn't kill us when she read the messages :P

After school, planned to wait for the birthday girl with Husna .. But we kinda lazy to wait, so we went first . It was raining freaking heavily, the weather wasn't really nice to us today :/ Was like walking through a storm, we were drenched . Reeaally baaad . & people were staring at us like we're some freaks when we reached RP . Oh, and they're all dry, like super wth !

Ate Macs, under the aircon just made it worseee .

Okay I think I got a slight cold :/ I blame tha rainnn :P