w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, November 11, 2009
You're the kind of guy, I'll be stupid to trust .
Let’s play truth and dare;
and if you say dare,
I'll dare you to tell me the truth for once.


YOOO :P Such a fun day today ^^ Okay la I was being a little bit sarcastic, but today was still okay :D

Bridging lesson was typical, nothing much to blog about here . After school, lunched at KFC with Hui En as we have a bandcamp committee meeting afterwards . At around 1.30pm we went to the meeting point, the guys were already there, chatting & laughing & playing the psp .. Typical .

Then teacher came, and HELLO PIZZA HUT . Had to wait for quite some time, then finally we have our seats . Was separated into 2 tables . & I just ordered dessert 'cause I already ate :)

After eating & crapping & laughing, we rearrange the tables for the discussion . It was okay, but I was squeezed in between Hui En & Hexun . HUH . Well okay la, I have some space :P

Then after like idk-how-long finally the meeting ended . 3 words : OMG THE BILL . The one for our table was okay for like, 9 people . But the other table .. OMGGGG .

Okay now I wanna finish up my essayyy . I have 98 words extra than the limit, is that alright ? :x Still have E.maths ... Well at least Literature's done with . No more rewriting notes like some maniac . FYI, that was my 3RD NOTEBOOK . Grr .

Now I'm off to do all that while waiting for Singapore Idol to start :D BYEEE .