And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Monday, November 2, 2009
I don't need you .
![]() You had me at hello, You hurt me at goodbye. But you lost me the day you didn't look back. First day of bridging program . Haha, was alright :) So I've changed my skin . Okay I'm stating the obvious . It's simple, but whatever . I likeee . I shall not trouble you people with navigations :P Now I have other things to worry about then to occupy my mind with stupid, worthless things . Should I drop to combine scienceee . Haha, anyway I think I've decided, but it all depends on my marks for the re-exam . Only 4 subjects for the day; I ♥ first floor classrooms :D Will go for a short hiatus from blogging now . Well, unless I have something interesting worth blogging about :) Edited/ Was reading my past posts (out of boredom) when I realized that I wanted to reveal my overall results for EOY . Can't go back on my word now; sooo, here it is .
Hello, sec 4 . |