And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
I woke up at 11.11am today ! :D
Okay so I'm supposed to be at Band Camp now .. Haha . So anyway this is gonna be quite a draggy post so bear with it .. That is, if you bother to read :)
Met Zhi Yun, Felicia & Soo Huay at Hougang Interchange . Didn't realized that the sec 1 & 2 guys were boarding the same train as us, hahaha . Kay, then alight at City Hall, we were walking to Esplanade when the sec 1s came to us, saying that the sec 2 guys were lost . LOL . So we walked back to searched for them . Turns out that they went up the escalator, instead of turning right for Esplanade . Hahaha hilarious scene . So yeah, we reached Esplanade soon enough . Waited for teacher for like 45187451 minutes . Bought marshmallows, you know, the chocolate-coated ones :] Kinda gobbled them down & took a few candid pictures . Then we saw the teacher, like finally . He gave us the tickets, then we proceed to the concert hall . We were late, so I think we missed the first song being played . Btw, we went to see Tanjong Katong Band . Followed by their guest band, which is the Kasetsart University Wind Symphony (The Thai Band) . Even their conductor is Thai, I think . The Emcee kinda pronounced the name wrongly, that was funny :D Kay, then 20 minutes interval, nothing much . Continue on with the concert, it was pretty alright :] They played known songs like MJ's Thriller & Man in the Mirror, March Together, and Overture #2 ! Why can't they play #1, I miss that song ! D: Hmm, managed to snap a few pictures of the Band . Haha . It's quite huge though . Kay, so we went to Tampines 1 . Had Frolick first, then we head over to Century Square 'cause of somebody . Heh . Walked around, ate at BK . Then I think we head over to Bugis . Haha, walked around, alot . Then we went somewhere, I can't remember the name of the place . Sat there & camwhore . LOL . It was super windy + I was having a bad hair day ): So most of the pictures taken were candid . Haaa . I swear time flies damn slow today . But overall it was kinda fun :] Btw, bleeding lips does not help the situation . At all . |