w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Sunday, November 29, 2009
I'm tired of holding it inside my head .
Must stop blogging daily ):

Can't really help it uh, I'm bored . Nobody to talk to online . Crappp .

Okay so I'm not going to Esplanade alone anymore .. Hahaha . Actually I don't really mind going there alone, I know the way already . But I just needed to see someone I know so that I know I'm going the right way . Hahaha .

-

You can talk crap with me, I won't believe any of your bullshit . You say it's gonna be boring without me ? Remember the same event last year ? YOU COMPLETELY IGNORED ME . All you did was to exchange a few words with me, all we had was simple monologues . Whatever, I've had enough . Yes, I can tolerate but I won't fall for it . I'll just shrug off whatever you said, you never meant any of those anyway .