w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, November 27, 2009
It's 2am and I'm cursing your name .
I am bored & I'm having insomnia again . Urgh, every freaking night .

"Short" update . Well actually I've blogged out a super long update but I know someone will bitch about me in her blog because she's guilty of whatever I've say . Hahaha when will you stop accusing me of the littlest things .

Oh btw, don't bother to read these few paragraphs below . Ha .

I'm going Esplanade myself for the concert on the 29th .

I'm stuck between 2 decisions for the 30th, but I've chose one & that psychotic banana better send me the pictures . You owe me pictures for our last outing too, officially 1 month already !!!

Currently I've no worries for the 4th, for once we managed to find a place to go early . Usually we'll spend days trying to figure out where to go as we've basically covered the whole of Singapore . Hahahaha . Now I just hope that we're not rushed for time like all those other outings in the past .

My biggest worry is for the 11th, I have my doubts . Even though I'm not the one planning, I'm the one helping her with it . There's too many girls already, as compared to merely 3 guys . The outing must be balanced; the difference between the number of girls & guys going should be about 2 or 3 . So here's the thing: you either go or you don't . She's not counted . Okay ?