w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, November 24, 2009
The simplest words are always the hardest to say .
My thoughts tend to sound better in books I didn’t write,
and in the songs I didn’t sing.
Even then, sometimes there is no piece of literature,
no song, and no work of art that can really explain the way I feel.
There is a double-edge comfort in knowing that no one really knows.


Suddenly I have the urge to blog . Ha .

Anyway today Band was fun :D Played the usual song, sectionals, then played an old piece . Damn I miss that songgg . Lucky I still remember how to play :D

Kay then head over to Hougang Mall, wanted to buy cardigan . But don't have D:
Haha nvm, I'll search for one on Thursday :]

Pst, I freaking cannot wait for the 11th ! :DD Small outing with the malay peepzx :P Movieee :D
I hope it's not gonna be awkward ...

Going out with Husna soooon :D Can't wait for that too :D

Haha btw, concert on the 29th . Hehe, 2nd time I'm saying this, I think . Gonna see a Thai Band :]

Kay nothing more to blog about . Hehe BYEEE :D