w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Thursday, November 26, 2009
You're in my heart, just like a tattoo .
Hahahaha I swear my usual habit to blog when I'm bored is baaaack .

Band tomorrow . Err I mean today . Later . It's midnight, why am I such an Insomniac ?! Gaaah I hate this . I really do . Last band practice for the holidays btw; well besides Camp, which I'm not going .

For once during my school holidays I have like 4 outings, including the Concert . Haha 'cause usually I'll have like only 1 or 2 outings due to lazyness . But these 4 outings are with different groups of people so I can't really afford to miss out :] To some it's pathetic, but WHATEVER .

Band . Concert . Outing #1 . Outing #2 . SKPS group outing .


See this heart won't settle down,
Like a child running scared from a clown.
I'm terrified of what you do,
My stomach screams just when I look at you.

Run far away, so I can breathe
Even though you're far from suffocating me.
I can't set my hopes too high
'Cause every hello ends with a goodbye

But you're so hypnotizing,
You've got me laughing while I sing,
you've got me smiling in my sleep.
And I can see this unraveling
Your love is where I'm falling, but please don't catch me.

So now you see why I'm scared,
I can't open up my heart without a care.
But here I go, it's what I feel
And for the first time in my life I know it's for real.

♥♥♥