w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, December 21, 2009
I care but I don't show it, not after what I've been through .
Time check: It's 3.11 in the morning .

I hate the holidays, Insomnia never fails to hit me every night .

What am I supposed to do now :/

Nobody to chat with online, the online games are quite crappish and Facebook is kinda boring when all you get on your home page are horoscope updates .

Well, I could consider studying Physics now . I'm at chapter 5 . Woo moments . I seriously did not understand anything when teacher was going through this chapter . Now's my time to catch up .

Or maybe I should just try to sleep now .


Yes, I'd admit that I like it when you say that, but now, you say it too often I feel like it lacks sincerity . I'm a Cancer, what do you expect ? But nevertheless, I thank you for bothering . I'll say this again; don't say it like you're being forced to, alright ? Omg wtf is wrong with me . I've read my archives, when you don't say it I'll miss it . Now you're saying it again I feel like it's too much . Wtf ? My head's confuse my heart's in denial . But then again, I'm not gonna let this bother me .