w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Wednesday, December 30, 2009
But I burn letters that I write, to you, to make you love me .

I'd rather chew on broken glass than to
keep living in the past and waste my time
analyzing words I know you didn't mean.



HI ITS 12.45AM I AM FREAKING BORED .

I can't believe 2009's gonna be over sooon . HELLO 2010, I HOPE YOU'RE A BETTER YEAR :D Well, not including all those stress I'll be having due to O'levels . And all those preparations ... Gosh .

2009 has been a GREAT year, to be perfectly honest . Well, I had my ups & downs, but the people around me never fails to cheer me up ♥

Okay enough about that .

Band just now, was alright :D Despite the fact that I wasn't used to some changes made . I had to numbered 2 new songs for photocopying all by myself, I had to get it done before bandmates were released . 'Cause 2 didn't come, 1 is now a BM, & 1 was a newbie . Awesome . Was rushing but I was kinda proud for finishing it on time ? Hey, IT WASN'T EASY OKAY -.-

I miss my instrument, already .

I've just realized that there's no Band till next week .
Gosh just when I wanted to leave the house .___.


There's only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 you . I AM DONE . I'm so sick of lovesongs, so tired of tears . So done with wishing you were still here . Yes, you'll still be the one I'm not gonna get over in the near future, but I'm done for now . Goodluck to you, I'm gonna be busy to keep my mind off this . OHGREAT OUT OF ALL THE SONGS, 'CAN I HAVE THIS DANCE' IS PLAYING NOW -.-

And you'll never know . But that's okay,
some things are better off unsaid anyway .


How nice I'm rambling nothings here . Ohwell, I'm off to watch videos . BYE :D