w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Every little earthquake, every little heartbreak .


Hello :D

Haha, I'm freaking bored right now . I've did only the first chapter of Physics (pathetic) and I've helped dad in the kitchen . Yeaps, nothing much to do now .

My parents went to buy my school books while I slept in . Haha . Great, Literature book's out of stock .. Again . And they should have woke me up 'cause I wanna buy the blue ring file that apparently has been out of stock since the beginning of this year ! -.-

Anyway, my trip to Subang was cancelled D:

We're going KL instead ! YAY ! :D

LOL, idk when but I know it's either this week or the next . I hope it's this week, I need a little vacation even though we're just going to a neighboring country . I like going overseas and staying in a hotel . It's kinda like stress-free to me . And even though I brought my handphone along I know nobody'll message me 'cause of the bill, so I can enjoy the days there without having to constantly check my phone for messages :)

Then when I come back, it's 1 more week left till my re-exam . Then school reopens ...

I know it's gonna sound quite absurd but I kinda miss school now . I miss the whole class waiting for me to unlock the class door (haha mean) . I miss staying in the classroom or going to 3E1 to disturb Husna during recess . I miss hanging out at Compass after school, eating, maybe gossiping, just having fun .

That reminds me, KFC after school on the first day WOOTS .

I'm feeling random now . Stumbled upon my old piczo blog .. And I laughed at it, at myself . Actually now that I think about it idkw I created it in the first place . It's damn funny 'cause I used to be such a twit last time . Rofl . I couldn't even understand what I was trying to convey ! Even my username for that blog was in twit, I find it hard to even type it now LOL . Damn I'm glad I've so-called abandoned it . Now idkw but I can't access to that account, so I'm leaving it as it is . So if you stumbled upon it, you're welcome to laugh your heart out .

Okay nothing more to blogged about already . Hahaha damn bored laaa . Maybe I should revise chapter 2 of Physics . Which I see no point in 'cause I'll confirm forget it by next week . Why do you think I'll always study last minute ._.

I remember 2 or 3 years ago, I realized that I was holding on to someone who couldn't care less, when there's actually another right there before my eyes (yes, you) . But soon I've let go, and you came in my life . Things were going fine, it was great even . But now history's repeating itself once again . You seem like you couldn't care less, but this time I'm seeing someone else who actually did . I don't wanna choose again, I don't wanna come in between the two . I'm letting time reveal the rest, but why do I get this feeling that fate is playing a trick on me ?