w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Monday, December 28, 2009
Everybody in love, come put your hands up .
HIII :D

Kay, so had my Physics re-exam just now . And I think I screwed it .
Well, no more elaboration needed, haha .

Ohwell, no point crying over split milk right haha . Ohya, I got drenched in the rain . Again :D

Walked around the Sengkang area aimlessly, I think people look at me like I'm lost or something . Drizzling rain + Ice blended + Loud music = ♥♥♥ . Hee, my kind of equation :P

That reminds me, I saw damn alot of familiar faces just now . The kind where you would give a second look just to confirm if it's really themmm, hahaha .

Band resumes tomorrow, at least Physics' done and over with :)

---

SI were finally announced yesterday, some were happy while some were not . Well, it doesn't really matter to me, I support the both of them :D They're both seriously talented, be happy that they've made it that far . I mean, look at those who were the past runner-ups, they didn't let their journey stop there . So stop whining about how she should have won instead of him . She'll still be known as Singapore's first female runner-up, be content with that . I'm tired of people commenting on how others vote by race, this is a multi-racial country for goodness sake ._.

---

My insomnia's getting worse, seriously speaking . So much for trying to sleep early yesterday .. Well, I did managed to sleep, but I woke up about 2hrs later, which is like, 4am . And I can't fall back asleep afterwards . Did a little bit of physics till 8 or 9, slept and woke up an hour later . Awesome .