w h a t i f ?

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, December 11, 2009
Hello, I miss you terribly .


Hi, today was kinda fun even though this day didn't go exactly as planned :D

Kay, so I was the first to reach Compass . Hehe . Bumped into Zul, and I was right . I WAS FREAKING RIGHT . Cause the first thing he did was to compare heights with me (action tinggi ah tu) Wth -.- Kay, then saw Murnira, waited for the rest with her while Zul left to go to idk-where o.o

Soon when everyone arrived, we head over to Vivo . Plan failed ! Christmas Carol in 3D - No timing already :x Zombieland is M18 (Hariz is such a spoiler), and Planet 51 only has 2 seats available ! Wth ! So we decided not to watch movie, we ate at Macs instead .

Hehe, I kinda pity Hariz for being the only guy there, cause Zul kinda ditched him at the last minute . But luckily Aqidah brought along her younger brother, so he's not really the only guy there . Haha .

Kay so after eating, we went to the highest level at Vivocity there . Idk wht it's called - Skypark ? o.o Anyway we were playing with the water, blablabla . Luckily Hariz brought some cards, so we played Cheat . Fun ! Don't worry, we didn't bet or anything :] Pst, luckily they forget about the forfeit thingy cause both me & Hariz lost the game :P

Okay so we played that till about 7.30pm ? Took a few pictures with the christmas tree though hahaha . Head back to Compass then homed after that . Oops, I was an hour late for my curfew :/ But that's okay, hehe . Ohya, I saw Calyn too, haha :]

Oh btw I forgot to mention, I made a new friend today :D