And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, December 4, 2009
I can write you a symphony .
GUESS WHAT, I AM OFFICIALLY AN INSOMNIAC . I slept at 4am, and woke up at 7.30am +++ . And 'cause I can't fall back asleep, I did A.maths ! :D HAHAHAHAHA I SWEAR THIS ISN'T A JOKE HAHAHA .
Kay, I'm sorry for having another one of my midnight crazy moments . Hehe . Let's start proper: Met Murnira at Compass, waited for her like 1 hour +++ . Btw I see no point in bringing an umbrella, I didn't use it at all ! Such a waste of my bag space . Head to Marina Barrage, camwhored like hell . Took the shuttle bus too, free ride woots :D Kay um then, we went to Suntec . Ate Pizza Hut . Hahahaha . Went SaSa, then Hougang Mall . Slacked there for a few minutes before finally returning home . Short post only, lazy to elaborate uh . Hahaha . No pictures, some are with her but the file's too big to send . (sounds familiar ?) LOL . Right now I'm seriously multi-tasking . Chatting with 3 people, editing photos, waiting for the ace-learning thingy to load . HAHAHA . PS. This post is edited at 4.20AM :/ |