And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, December 18, 2009
I hate you, I really really do .
Today is such a long day . And yes, I'm pretty much frustrated right now .
Fuck my handphone, Fuck Singtel . I was about to send an sms to Husna when suddenly my phone blacked out . Okay la that's kinda typical but then my mum starts asking me why I've send that msg to her . My cousin & my brother too . I've figured maybe Singtel had send my msg to some other ppl -.- Fuck this, stop asking me why I've send a message to you, stop telling me I've got the wrong number . I FREAKING DID NOT SEND THAT MESSAGE . I DIDN'T EVEN PRESS THE 'SENT' BUTTON . GRRR . And apparently my 'sent messages' folder didn't tell me who I've sent it to, so idk who received that idiotic message . Urgh .
Now I shall not send another message unless it's important . Yes, until I freaking get to change my phone . Damnnn .
/Edited -
I'm feeling so much better now . And yes, I have you to thank for that :)
|