And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
There's only 1 thing 2 do, 3 words 4 you ♥
![]() Oh lookie, it's 12.34am . (refers to title) hehe . I am freaking bored right now, there's nothing to do on the computer, I cannot study at night, I don't feel sleepy . I'm at chapter 9 for my Physics, yay pressure . I want new songs :/ New songs as in, songs that I actually want . Bleh . But, ohwell . I'm content with my current music library . That reminds me, I want an MP3 player ! So in case my computer gets reformatted again, I'll still have my songs :D But, which one ? D: Currently I'm stuck between 2 models: Sony nwz-s738f & Samsung yp-t10 ): Neh, maybe I should abandon the thought of buying an MP3 player . I'll buy a new phone instead :] And yes, I have my eyes on this one particular model :D This SE phone of mine was supposed to be my temporary one, until my contract for my Samsung phone ends at around Oct/Nov . Now it's Dec alr ! D: I know I sound kinda spoilt but I seriously wanna change this suckish phone of mine . Ohwell, I'm off to do some other stuff . Might not update till my re-exam's over . Yes, I said MIGHT . MAYBE . Kay bye :D PS. I miss my Samsung Soul, still ): SE's being such a bitch, it keeps blacking out D: I still don't trust LG . Don't ask me why . |