And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, January 8, 2010
98.7FM, Top 20 Countdown, #16 . I don't like you .
![]() My heart belongs to good times and positive people, not some boy that'll probably break it anyway. I don't need to meet anymore selfish, fake, or ignorant people or anybody constantly trying to fall in love. Time flies, it really does . First week of school already overrr . How nice . Maybe teacher's right, in a blink of an eye, we'll be sitting for our O'levels already . Awesome . So anyhoo, Friday was a-okay :D Changed seating arrangement, I'm alright with it :] Bought my Literature book during Recess, like FINALLY . It's a really interesting text, I'll read the whole book over the weekends . Seriously, I was even reading it during English period . Oops . Hehe . Oh, and for those who didn't know, there's a translation at the back of the book . So don't ask me okay :D To be honest, Idkw I find that book interesting .. Vinod reminds me of him, I freaking hated that . But, ohwell . After school, waited for Amirah for like an hour plus . Then compass-ed, ate at Banquet . Had a hell lot of laughs today . My stomach hurts like wth ): LOL . Our very first HFMNX eat-together for the new year, hehe . Honestly speaking, first week of school was alright :D Oh, did I mentioned that we had a Matrix Test today ? I hope I passed . 'Cause I skipped the first 2 A.maths question . The whole class knew their marks for that test except for me . NICE RIGHT -.- !!! I'll try to update this blog every week even though I know there's like, no more readers already hahahaha . I don't blog for the sake of you readers, I blog 'cause it's my hobby ._. I remember my first blog waaay back during P4/P5 . Where I would private it & only fill it with graphics I found on the internet . Hahahaha . I wonder what happened to it anyway . - OH BTW, Boys Like Girls coming to Singapore ! OMG I WANNA GO !!! But, no time for leisure this year . How disappointing . I officially have no life until my O'levels are over . Everyday after school I bury myself in books . Piles & piles of books . Sleep at 11pm, and continue the whole same routine all over again -.- |