And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, January 15, 2010
I don't need you but I do; I do .
Kay I know I said I'll be on hiatus but since nobody really reads this blog anymore, why should I care whether I keep to my word or not ?
Everyday I try to hold back my tears, I'm struggling inside . It's only the first 2 weeks, there's pressure but I'm not over-stressing myself . Is that supposed to be good ? Everytime I switch on the computer, I just feel like blogging everything out, all my feelings & my heartfelt nothings that I know nobody'll bother to read . I don't know what's right & what's real anymore . I'm holding everything inside, I'm keeping it all to myself . Don't ask me, I can't tell you if I don't even know myself . You know me better than I ever knew myself . I hope you can tell . Forget about that, I'm gonna do myself proud for this upcoming O'levels . I will not, I repeat; NOT fail - even if it's just a mere class test . My aim ? To get a good score so I can prove to those arrogant people that someone actually CAN outsmart them . I'm not referring to anyone in particular, so it's just too bad if you feel guilty . Targets: EL - A2/B3 MT - B3/B4 E.MATHS - A2/B3 A.MATHS - B3/B4 CHEM - A2/B3 PHY - B3/B4 E.GEOG/SS - A2/B3 LIT - A2/B3 I've just realized that I've no motivation . I'll make a few up . Get a good score that I can be proud of, top 15 (kinda impossible), get out of NV, be euphoric . 15; Less than 15 . I don't understand how some people can make a timetable for themselves and actually managed to stick to it . I don't even know where to start . Damn it . I need a study buddy . Wait, on second thoughts, no . I'm disruptive when I'm studying :] 37 degrees fever yesterday; skipped band as a result . I hope I'm better by Saturday evening, until then I'm resting 24/7 . Sucks when you have to swallow 10 tablets per day . |