And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Friday, January 1, 2010
A new year, a new start .
HAPPY NEW YEARRR :D Alright then, new year resolutions ? Be more studious, and spend lesser time on the computer . Hehe . I don't care how but I must must must stick to this . But, I won't forget to spend some time with my friends ♥ Well I would blogged some New Year messages for my close friends, but I've been thinking .. I'd rather save them until the end of the year . It's kinda more meaningful that way, no ? Plus it's almost 1.30am and I should be sleeping anytime now . Overall, 2009 has quite alot of happy memories for me & I have alot of people to thank for that :] Although I know some might say the opposite, but not for me . For all my sad times, I have myself to blame for it . 2009 has been a GREAT year, as stated in my previous post . But I've suffered overreactive heartbreaks, and that's not helping at all . So I'm gonna face 2010 with optimism, with more seriousness in my studies, with lesser heartbreaks/emotional breakdowns . That reminds me, I should really stop studying last minute . Especially for subjects that needed memorization such as Geography . I mean, even though I studied for it last minute for EOY and managed to get a distinction, that doesn't mean that I can memorize the whole textbook in a daaay :x But with constant tests/mock papers/prelims I should be able to prepare myself for the national exam .. Nevertheless, cheers to the new year ahead, &&& happy 2010 :D PS. Did I mention this is my 400th post as well ? LOL . |