And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.
|
Monday, January 4, 2010
No more procrastinating,
![]() And I'm content to walk a little slower, because there's nowhere that I really need to be. I find that life is easier when it's just a blur, with no details to confuse who, what or where I was. Hi, I should be revising now but I'll do it after this post :] First day of school just now, hello sec 4 life . Started raining heavily early morning, dad had to dropped me at the bus stop since the traffic is jammed ? Hahaha . I forgot there's shelter all the way, take out my umbrella for nothing -.- Went up to my new class, placed my bag near the back door since there seemed to be no other places & that it's near to Farah's place hehe . Didn't realized that the bag next to mine was Hui En's, lucky its not some other people that I know I won't feel comfortable seating next with hahaha . First 4 periods, welcome-back-to-school-stuffs, rules etc . Bleh . Chairman/Vice-chairman were chosen, teacher wanted the same 2 as last year, meaning me & Sze Dee . But since Farah volunteered herself, she's the VC & Sze Dee's still the Chairman . Haha SD, haha :P Then for the secretary, teacher was asking me -.- Teacher: Ayuni, can you be the secretary ? Me: Huh ? Teacher: Okay you'll be the secretary . NICE RIGHT . I feel like I've been demoted . You know, from a VC in 2009 to a Secretary in 2010 ._. LOLLL . Kay, Alwin's one much more funnier ; Teacher: Who wants to volunteer being the NE Ambassador ? *Alwin stands up to throw rubbish* Teacher: Good Alwin has volunteered himself . Okay it's not exact but it's something like that okay . Hahaha . Lessons were alright, since it's the first day . Not much elaboration needed . Band after school, it was alright . But librarian duties were stressful, still . I mean, can't they at least photocopy it correctly ? It's like, 1/5 of the notes can't be seen . At all . We don't even know which score belongs to which instrument . THANKS . So we spent sectionals sorting out those stuffs . Luckily Yuhzhen was helping, I think I'll die doing it all alone, seriously -.- & Husna told me to watch this one show . I mean, it's kinda heart-breaking in a way, seeing the situation all that . But seeing his face, JUST THAT, makes me laugh . EVERYTIME . Seriously spoil the whole mood ! I won't name what channel or what show, I don't want people to know who I'm referring to hahaha . But Husna should know, no ? :P Gosh, this is such a long post .. Guess I have lots to blogged about just for my first day :] Well, I might leave this blog dead . Maybe I'll come back to the cyberworld once a week . It's only the first day and I've already have some work to do . Shall end this post here then . Hehe, thanks for reading this crap if you bothered :] LOL . |