w h a t i f ? ♥

And as long as I can feel you holding on,
I won't fall even if you said I was wrong.




Friday, November 12, 2010
Didn't know how much I miss you until you were gone .

If I could, I would do all of this again.
Travel back in time with you to where this all began.
We could hide inside ourselves, and leave the world behind.
We could make believe that there is something more to find.


O'LEVELS ARE OVER ! & I'm back from a long hiatus ;)
Not that anyone will care but why should I bother .

Kay, so here's what happened today:

  • Last O'level paper: Chemistry P1 :D
  • After it's done, Milton practically tore his entry proof :O
  • Walked to Compass, bumped into Zul :)
  • Breakfast with Amirah before her paper :D
  • Walked alone aimlessly at AMKhub .
  • Was greeted by 2 (new) hamsters when I reached home ^^

Overall, today is the BEST DAY EVER ♥

---

Here's a few pictures of some of the people who made my 2010 awesome .


4E2'10, the best class ever ♥


♥ Here's only SOME of the people who made life in NV bearable ;)
Oh btw, the picture with the class tees is my class clique; ABCDE/J (other way round) :D


As pathetic as I sound, I only manage to have like 2 outings so far for this year .
Not enough free time due to the ever-so-stressful O'levels :/


Here's Husna, my favourite ♥ Who's next ? :D


Not forgetting Murnira, the one who's always been there for me since 2004 ♥


I am deprived of time & now I shall make the most out of it . It's funny how before O'levels, we'll have alot of things to do after it ends . But now that it's over, I feel so lost; like idk what to do or where to start . Ahhh, the irony .

I'm gonna end this post here to start bloghopping :D
Enjoy your weekends hoildays people ;)


Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming;
but if we loved again, I swear I'd love you right ♥